Need Help with Apple ID Sign-Out Issue on iPhone 6s

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm seeking assistance with my iPhone 6s, as I'm facing an issue with signing out of my Apple ID.

I accidentally added an (E-mail Address) that isn't associated with my Apple ID. Despite trying various troubleshooting steps, I'm unable to sign out of my current Apple ID on the device.

I've already attempted turning off "Find My iPhone" and signing out from the "iTunes & App Store" settings, but the problem persists.

I kindly request your help in resolving this matter. Any guidance or instructions to successfully sign out of my current Apple ID and remove the incorrect email address from my iPhone 6s would be greatly appreciated.

Here are the relevant details of my device:

iPhone Model: iPhone 6s iOS Version: 15.7.7

Thank you for your attention, and I'm looking forward to your prompt assistance in resolving this issue.

Replies

We appreciate your interest in participating in the forums! These forums are for questions about developing software and accessories for Apple platforms. Your question seems related to a consumer feature and is better suited for the Apple Support Communities