Transferring data from iPhone 14 Pro Max, with IOS 17 beta, to another iPhone 14 Pro Max

I am transferring data from iPhone 14 Pro Max, with IOS 17 beta, to another iPhone 14 Pro Max which is brand new. In order to do that, the new iPhone tells me I need to continue to be in the Beta Program. However, when I try to re-enroll through the new iPhone 14 Pro Max, the re-enrollment fails. There is no other message besides Re-Enroll FAILED. How can I solve this? I am unable to transfer at this point.

I have same problem. I just got new iPhone 14 Pro Max and would like to transfer data from iPhone 13 Pro Mac. Same issue. How to solve it? Grzegorz

Not only am I having the exact same issue, but I am stuck without a phone until it gets fixed as my previous phone (an iPhone 11 pro) was stolen.

I found a solution/workaround. Use an iCloud backup to at least set up your new phone to IOS 16. Once you're into it, update your new phone to IOS 17. After it's updated you can erase all data on the phone and try setting it up again.

This should allow you to properly re-enroll in apple beta software program since its already running IOS 17.

Transferring data from iPhone 14 Pro Max, with IOS 17 beta, to another iPhone 14 Pro Max

Q