Urgent Help Needed - Looping Apple ID Account Recovery, Developer Account Inaccessible

Hello, Apple Community,

I'm reaching out in a bit of desperation here, and hoping that someone among you might be able to provide some insight into the problem I'm currently facing. I've spent countless hours in conversation with Apple's customer service, but they seem to be unable to help me. So, here I am, at my wit's end, reaching out to the wider Apple user community for help.

I'm dealing with an incredibly frustrating issue related to my Apple ID. It's stuck in a loop of Account Recovery, which has proven to be a true nightmare. Every time I try to reset my password, it sends me back to the Account Recovery page. As a result, I'm not able to access my developer account at all.

As a developer, this situation is critical for my business. Our apps are still up and running, but we are unable to provide any security updates which poses a serious threat to our user base. In a bid to find a solution, I purchased a new iPhone and even booked a Genius Bar appointment, but unfortunately, that didn't help either.

To my surprise, multiple Apple senior advisors have told me that they are unable to assist in this matter. This is disheartening and, honestly, quite shocking. I am certain I'm not the first person to encounter this issue, so I'm baffled by the lack of help I've received so far.

I've tried all the standard solutions:

Tried to reset from different devices and networks. Double-checked all the account information. Went through the recovery process multiple times. Tried to reset the password via a trusted device. Sadly, all these attempts have ended in the same Account Recovery loop. I'm really hoping someone out there has found a way around this or at least has some new ideas on what could be causing this.

I understand this might not be a common issue, but any insight, experience, or suggestions are more than welcome at this point. I appreciate your time in reading this and your potential help.

Unfortunately, you are not alone and from what I gather from the response absence the community is in awe of the dismal customer support that seems to be the standard level of service. i am in exactly the same situation, unable to login, accept agreements etc. I have had no response from Apple email support for the third day now. Why do we still accept this level of service?

Urgent Help Needed - Looping Apple ID Account Recovery, Developer Account Inaccessible

Q