[App Rejected - iPad13,16 crash] How to symbolicate crash files without XCode

Hello,

I recently received a rejection submitting an app because of a crash on iPad13,16.

I have tested the app with xcrun simctl on the following device iPad model: iPad Air (5th generation) (27BB2DC4-D599-4EF8-96A9-7E527337F95D) and I am not able to reproduce the crash.

In order to proceed fixing the issue, I would like to symbolicate the crash files sent by the validation team. The thing is, the app has been created with React Native on VS Code, thus, I am not able to import it on XCode to proceed to the crash file symbolication nor to generate the dSYM file in order to use the atos command line tool.

I would like to know if you have any suggestion so I can move on fixing the crash and publish the app as soon as possible please?

Thank you

As i can see there was exception in obj-c block that was not caught by you code, so gdc has caught it and scheduled std::terminate() call

Thank you for your answer.

I am not using any Native module in my React Native app and I am not sure I can directly access the compiled native code (obj-c) to trace back the issue.

Is there a way to symbolicate the crash files without having access to Xcode please?

Thanks

[App Rejected - iPad13,16 crash] How to symbolicate crash files without XCode

Q