EnumerableEntityQuery references AppEntity type in the singular form when it should be plural

I’m implementing App Shortcuts in my iOS app to allow you to add and find plants. In attempt to get a “Find Plants” shortcut, I created a query that conforms to EnumerableEntityQuery and set that as the defaultQuery in my PlantAppEntity. I have the typeDisplayRepresentation set to TypeDisplayRepresentation(name: "Plant", numericFormat: "\(placeholder: .int) plants"). I added a Localizable.stringsdict to the app target, added Plant and %lld plants as the header comments shows, then clicked Localize so now English is selected in the Localization section. But when I run the app then open Shortcuts and tap my app, there’s a Find Plant shortcut, but I expected it to be titled Find Plants. When I tap the info button it shows “plant” instead of “plants” in every parameter description. When you add that action to a shortcut the placeholder is All Plant, unlike similar shortcuts from Reminders and Contacts that say “All Reminders” and “All Contacts”. The action is working properly as it returns an array of plants, the only issue is it’s using the singular form of plant in places it should be plural. Have I done something wrong, am I missing anything, or is this a bug? (FB12908309)

Accepted Reply

This seems to be resolved in iOS 17.0 beta 6. Repeating these steps causes Plants to appear in the plural form as expected.

Replies

This seems to be resolved in iOS 17.0 beta 6. Repeating these steps causes Plants to appear in the plural form as expected.