iOS 17 beta 5 - Wifi - No networks detected - Slow on opening wifi settings screen

I have updated my iPhone 14 pro max to the iOS 17 beta 4 and since then I can't connect anymore to our wifi network(s). The second device with the same iOS does it well. The faulty device, takes a while before opening the wifi-settings screen, and doesn't show any wifi network. Sometimes it shows mobile devices nearby as hotspots. But even to those I can't connect. In the console you see a kind of endless loop of the wifid process. After a while the device reboots by him selves and as long as you don't do any action on the wifi settings, he remains working. It is true that the device is very slow in case of network action.

I did already a network reset, updated in the meanwhile to beta 5. Again a network reset, but the issue remains.

Tell me what you need to have as logging to be able to back trace the issue.

I don't really have the intention to do a reset of the device as it is a beta device. And I want to see if the issue can be solved by updates or manual intervention on some settings.

Another strange behaviour is the fact that when I go into the list of my known networks, it is still filled up, even after a network reset. And when you manually delete an entry it remains. Which makes me think that it could be related to the keychain.

If this last is the case, how can I check this.

Did a full reset all the data on the device, but no solution yet.

Upgrade to iOS 17 - beta 6, same issue. At the beginning, I could select one of my wifi networks, but the connection didn't do it. While I am sure that the passwords were correct. WPA2 and WPA2/Enterprise are currently the security selections I have. The device reboots frequently, taking a backup doesn't succeed in time. (between 2 reboots)

I have the same problem with my iPhone 13 Pro Max

Upgraded to iOS17 - Beta 7, executed the procedure to solve the iCloud backup, but still an issue (described in the release notes). No backup within the reboot period of about 1/2 hour. Device is a 256GB, with about 160GB of apps/data on it. It is also hard to install the developer tools in it via Xcode. For some reason, the device connects/disconnect and so on from the macOS.

I also had this issue with the beta and now with the public release of iOS 17. My phone is a corporate managed device and this issue only occurs when I'm in the office so I'm pretty sure it has to do with keychain/certificates that grant me access to our wifi.

I have this same issue with the public release of iOS 17.0 with an iPhone 12. I cannot use certificate-based 802.1x authentication with work's wifi. My regular home WPA2 pre-shared key network works fine. As a odd curiosity, I also cannot use the 802.1x cert protected "XFINITY" public hotspot, but the lower-case "xfinitywifi" (no encryption) public hotspot network is OK.

If I try to go into settings->wifi while the cert-based network is trying to connect, the whole phone slows to a crawl, or Settings crashes. It could take 4 or 5 tries to turn wifi off, each "try" being 30 seconds. The phone heats up while this happens. Almost seems like something is retrying in a tight loop then a timeout.

Only workaround seems to be to use a non-cert-based network, or use cellular service.

Opened FB13192022.

i am facing the same problem on my Iphone 11, ios 17.01

I have the same problem with connecting to wifi. The device heats up a lot while I try to connect to wifi and freezes. No buttons work to restart the iPhone.

Same issue here. Both my iPhone 12 Pro Max, and iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation) are experiencing a wifi issue after the commercial release of IOS 17. Getting error messages from multiple apps saying I am not connected to the internet. Settings show I am connected to my wifi, but the status icon next to my cellular strength is missing on both devices. I have restarted both devices as well as my wifi router with no luck. How can a major OS release miss something as basic as the ability to connect to the internet? Apple please fix this ASAP. No user should have to deal with this.

Please open your own ticket via https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/ and reference mine. Right now, my ticket still shows "Recent Similar Reports:None". Thank you.

Updated to iOS 17.3 (21D5026f), before the season holidays, still worked one week before I took off. I come back to the office and the problem starts again. Problem is that I can't access the screen to disable Private Wifi-Address. But I am convinced that it is related to the iCould config. Cause during the holidays, I needed to confirm my iCould account again on my macOS,and I assume that there the hack is coming into the game. I further investigate via the console to see where the problem is really occurring.

It seems to be related to the stolen device option. As it doesn't find one of my networks, it assume that the device is not in a known location and it protects himself. Can't reset it, cause there is a delay of 1h, but within that time the device reboots and we are back to the beginning.

Update to version 17.3 beta2 (I know, I was before they retired it). But the issue remains, and after playing a lot, I was able to remove the device stolen option. I removed all my local networks, but no luck. As the device doesn't connect to any network, and the active wifi is enable when you have luck. You can't edit the settings of a wifi connection. The only action that I am allowed to do was remove the wifi networks. Once I have the luck that I can activate wifi (toggle button is enabled), the device doesn't detect any network around me except the personal hotspot of the iPad or other iPhone devices. But there is no way that the device connects to it. The apple watch added a network, once I updated that device via wifi. But the iPhone still doesn't connect to it. I got the same issue in august this year with an early version of iOS 17. The problem is that the device is well charged and via 4G/5G it takes 32 minutes to do an iCloud backup. Via the lightnin cable it only goes to 5% of the full backup. And it reboots, reconnects to the mobile provider (4G/5G), and after 1/2h we are back to the automatic reboot. Every day the device is posting a crash dump in the feedback portal, but no activity at Apple side.

iOS 17 beta 5 - Wifi - No networks detected - Slow on opening wifi settings screen

Q