transferCurrentComplicationUserInfo does not wake the extension delegate

When calling WCSession.default.transferCurrentComplicationUserInfo , the watch extension does not wake (init is never called) when the watch application is inactive.

It does work fine when the watch application is in the foreground. And the didReceiveUserInfo is being called.

WidgetKit developer mode is set, so that remainingComplicationUserInfoTransfers is not an issue.

using watchOS 9.5 and SwiftUI / WidgetKit complications.

Accepted Reply

We are having exactly the same issue after migration from ClockKit to WidgetKit complications.

I've opened a Feedback Request for this issue: FB12926788. It is currently being investigated by Apple. I will post any updates in my own question thread.

P.S. I've created a sample project to illustrate the issue with WidgetKit complications.

Replies

We are having exactly the same issue after migration from ClockKit to WidgetKit complications.

I've opened a Feedback Request for this issue: FB12926788. It is currently being investigated by Apple. I will post any updates in my own question thread.

P.S. I've created a sample project to illustrate the issue with WidgetKit complications.

Any update on this?

hi, any update on this issue?