Family Controls Request Form

I've heard family controls request forms can take up to weeks and even months...

I'm currently developing an app that requires the main target and also the app extension to both use Family Controls. Does this mean I need to request forms for both app bundles separately or just the main app?

If I have to wait weeks or even months for both then that's a bit painful tbh. Is there a way to distribute to testflight without getting approved for the family controls entitlement? Thanks

Replies

Is there a way to distribute to testflight without getting approved for the family controls entitlement?

No. TestFlight uses a distribution provisioning profile, just like the App Store. If you only have access to an entitlement for development, you can’t use it in any channel that requires a distribution provisioning profile.

Note If you’re not aware of the technique covered here, you should be.

I’ll leave your Family Controls questions for someone who is more familiar with that technology.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

May I ask you,how long did you get the family controls permission?Best wishes!

I'm awaiting a response from the entitlements team as well and submitted a request about a month ago. Since then, my team has created a website with dedicated marketing material for the product. Should I resubmit a request with the updated information? The first submission included a link to information about the LLC.

Hi All,

I also submitted a Family Controls Request Form but haven't heard back. I didn't get any case id when I submitted the request. Did you guys any case id or something to track the request?

I'm currently developing an app that requires the main target and also the app extension to both use Family Controls. Does this mean I need to request forms for both app bundles separately or just the main app?

I have this same question as well. Would appreciate any responses.

Thanks,

Same here requested but still no response.