Submission Rejected, Apple Reviewer Thinks I'm Copying My Own Game

Hi there,

I am a solo game developer. I released my game Space Menace on Steam on November 12, 2022. Now I'm trying to publish it on the Apple App Store. I recently submitted my game to the App Store.

On August 16, my game was rejected and I received a message that my game used a trademark term or popular app name "Space Menace", and I am copying an existing game. I asked for more details about the violation of these guidelines.

On August 20, I received a response that my game included content from the Space Menace game. But I am the developer of the game Space Menace on Steam and other websites.

How do I prove that I am the owner and developer of this game on Steam?

Today, I send them screenshots of my Steam game page where they can see the word "admin" in the upper right corner.

I don't want to receive another answer after 4-5 days and again they reject it without explaining exactly what they want as proof. That's why I'm asking here for help. Has anyone ever had a similar situation.

This is the message for guideline violation: "Regarding 4.1, your app includes content that resembles Space Menace without the necessary authorization.

To resolve this issue, it would be appropriate to demonstrate your relationship with any third-party brand owners represented in your app."

Submission Rejected, Apple Reviewer Thinks I'm Copying My Own Game

Q