pthread_kill crash

I was reading that this crash is likely due to a incorrect variable assignment, does that align with this output? If so, how can I determine where/what variable is being assigned? Or where should I be looking instead? I've been unable to reproduce the crash so far.

Thread 20 Crashed:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         	 0x00000001cc615578 __pthread_kill (libsystem_kernel.dylib)
1   libsystem_c.dylib              	 0x0000000195480178 abort (libsystem_c.dylib)
2   libswiftCore.dylib             	 0x00000001880a8b98 swift::fatalError(unsigned int, char const*, ...) (libswiftCore.dylib)
3   libswiftCore.dylib             	 0x00000001880a8bb8 swift::warningv(unsigned int, char const*, char*) (libswiftCore.dylib)
4   libswiftCore.dylib             	 0x000000018809eb80 swift::swift_dynamicCastFailure(swift::TargetMetadata<swift::InProcess> const*, swift::TargetMetadata<swift::InProcess> const*, char const*) (libswiftCore.dylib)
5   libswiftCore.dylib             	 0x000000018809ebfc swift::_conformsToProtocol(swift::OpaqueValue const*, swift::TargetMetadata<swift::InProcess> const*, swift::TargetProtocolDescriptorRef<swift::InProcess>, swift::TargetWitnessTable<swift::InProcess> const**) (libswiftCore.dylib)
6   libswiftCore.dylib             	 0x000000018809fd14 swift_dynamicCastClassUnconditionalImpl(void const*, swift::TargetClassMetadata<swift::InProcess, swift::TargetAnyClassMetadataObjCInterop<swift::InProcess>> const*, char const*, unsigned int, unsigned int) (libswiftCore.dylib)
Answered by cookingswift in 763952022

I've attached the crash report below

This backtrace indicates that something has gone wrong deep in the Swift runtime. It’s hard to say what might be causing that without more details. Please post a full Apple crash report. See Posting a Crash Report.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Accepted Answer

I've attached the crash report below

Annoyingly, the moderators deleted the posts containing your crash reports )-: I’m unable to un-delete them (r. 115104682), but I was able to recover a crash report.

Was that an Apple crash report? It kinda looks like one, but there’s some stuff in there that’s not quite right.

Share and Enjoy

Earlier I wrote:

I’m unable to un-delete them

Oh, hey, the DevForums admins gave me a workaround for that, so I’ve un-deleted your crash report post.

Share and Enjoy

Hi, got the same crash and stack trace. Any solution or a way to further investigate this?

Well, we left off with me trying to get an Apple crash report for the failure. Do you have one of those? If so, please post it here, using the instructions in Posting a Crash Report.

Share and Enjoy

pthread_kill crash

Q