Reviewer cannot connect to server that app's using

Hello, Recently, I try to submit a new update version of my app and it keeps being rejected by Apple's reviewer.

The reviewers got error message of Error: cannot connect to server. We hold a server for data and my app connects to the server to get required data. My testers didn't run into errors when testing our app with Testflight.

I doubt there is network issue from Apple reviewers to my server but I can't how to resolve it. I have a test RESTful API but Apple reviewers refused to do a connection test that is out of app. https://api.laki.vn

I also sent an appeal but still being said rejection was valid.

I've been rejected over 10 times. However, I passed a review of a version just before this one two days before. I didn't modify any codes about connections. It's weird. I wonder if anyone has same experience and the way to resolve it. Thank you.

Sometimes, you need to include your server information like server-based location or IP restriction for country. Apple reviewer has their own VPN to bypass this issue.

i use certbot (Lets Encrypt Cert), is that the problem.

Additionally, I use rsa:4096, is it because of that that Apple cannot connect to my server?

Reviewer cannot connect to server that app's using

Q