iPhone 11 Screen Issue

I am writing to complain about an issue with my iPhone 11 screen. I have had the phone for over a year and have taken good care of it. I have never dropped it or gotten it wet.

Recently, I noticed that a line had appeared on the screen. The line was thin and white, and it was located at the top of the screen. The line has been growing slowly over time.

I have tried restarting my phone, but the line has not gone away. I have also tried updating my phone's operating system, but that has not fixed the problem either.

I am concerned that the line is a sign of a more serious problem with the screen. I would like to request a replacement screen for my phone.

I would appreciate it if you could look into this issue and provide me with a solution.

Additional information:

I have attached a photo of the line on my phone's screen.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

We appreciate your interest in participating in the forums! These forums are for questions about developing software and accessories for Apple platforms. Your question seems related to a consumer feature and is better suited for the Apple Support Communities

iPhone 11 Screen Issue

Q