Reality Composer Pro Version 1.0 (393.3) - no longer able to drag images into scene

I am no longer able to drag images into the scene for Version 1.0 (393.3) of Reality Composer Pro. This used to work in the older versions.

Is it no longer possible to do it? It was really nice for prototyping, I guess I can write a feedback unless I'm doing something wrong. It was a bit of a PITA to drop images as materials on 3D objects in the past... hope that's not ht only way

• I got this version with Xcode Version 15.0 beta 8 (15A5229m)
Answered by AppleCare Staff in 763559022

In Reality Composer Pro, it is not possible to drag-and-drop an image in the viewport. It is only possible to do so in the following areas:

• The Project Browser panel
  • The Shader Graph panel, if a custom material is selected
  • In one of the texture selection widgets on the inspector panel, if (for example) you have a Physically Based material selected, or one of Custom material nodes that accepts a texture as input

Geoff

Accepted Answer

In Reality Composer Pro, it is not possible to drag-and-drop an image in the viewport. It is only possible to do so in the following areas:

• The Project Browser panel
  • The Shader Graph panel, if a custom material is selected
  • In one of the texture selection widgets on the inspector panel, if (for example) you have a Physically Based material selected, or one of Custom material nodes that accepts a texture as input

Geoff

Reality Composer Pro Version 1.0 (393.3) - no longer able to drag images into scene

Q