Installing Ventura aside with Sonoma - problem in selecting Volume

I had updated my Mac from Ventura to Sonoma beta 7, and now want to have also the Ventura on my Mac. Below is my process. The problem was that I could not select the volume where I wanted the Ventura.

1. I downloaded the "InstallAssistant.pkg" for Ventura and extracted from it "Install macOS Ventura.app". But it could not be started, because I was using macOS Sonoma.

2. I made an apfs volume where I want the Ventura installed. On ssd, there are also other volumes

3. Then, following guide of Apple (HT201372), I made successfully a bootable memory stick.

4. I closed the Mac, and booted it keeping the start-button pressed

5. I selected the just made external volume, and it was booted

6. The start page of install app did not come up, but followed a series of boots with text (with estimated time) on black background

7. Finally Ventura was installed, and dual boot (Ventura / Sonoma) working

8. The final result was ok, and Ventura was luckily not installed on my document apfs volume, but on one of the two empty apfs volumes I had.

Before this all, I had a working Ventura, and I wanted to have Sonoma beta 7 beside it. But the update process which started from System Setting, replaced my Ventura by Sonoma beta.

It is a bad idea, if Apple is dropping informative details in these install processes.

Installing Ventura aside with Sonoma - problem in selecting Volume

Q