TestFlight Error When using AppStoreRelease@1 on Azure Devops

I am experiencing issues with deploying my app to TestFlight using the AppStoreRelease@1 task in Azure DevOps. I encountered an error that read: “Could not determine the package’s bundle ID. The package is missing an Info.plist or the CFBundlePackageType is not ‘APPL’ or ‘FMWK’. Unable to validate your application. (-21017)”.

After some investigation, I found that this error message indicates that there is an issue with the package’s bundle ID. The package may be missing an Info.plist file or the CFBundlePackageType may not be set to ‘APPL’ or ‘FMWK’. This can prevent the app from being validated and deployed to TestFlight.

I have tried checking that my package contains an Info.plist file and verifying that the CFBundlePackageType in my Info.plist file is set to ‘APPL’ or ‘FMWK’, but I am still experiencing this issue. Does anyone have any suggestions on what else I can try or what I might be doing wrong?

This is the actual Task that I'm using

• task: AppStoreRelease@1 displayName: 'Publish to the App Store TestFlight track' continueOnError: 'true' inputs: apitoken: '$(AppStoreConnectApiKeyContentBase64)' appType: 'iOS' serviceEndpoint: '$(APPLE_APP_STORE_SERVICE_CONN)' # The Azure service connection appIdentifier: $(APPLE_APP_STORE_APP_ID)
    ipaPath: './ios/*.ipa' appSpecificId: secret releaseTrack: 'TestFlight' shouldSkipWaitingForProcessing: true shouldSkipSubmission: true
TestFlight Error When using AppStoreRelease@1 on Azure Devops

Q