base::SequencedTaskRunnerHandle::Get crash on macOS while calling NSAccessibilityGetObjectValueForAttribute

Hello all, I have an application which retrieves URL from browser using accessibility. From time to time I am having this crash and I don't know the reason for it. Could you please help me? This is the stacktrace:

It is happening on MacOS 13.5 and it happens on an application built for x86_64 and arm64

Please take a few minutes to submit your crash log and additional device diagnostics using the Feedback Assistant tool, lined here https://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/

This is the best way to get your crash in our bug tracking system and over to the right people to take a look at the issue. Once you've done that, feel free to reply here with your Feedback ID. Thanks!

I have created the feedback assistant ticket: This is the reference: Raul Sanchez Sep 11, 2023 at 12:28 PM – FB13151229

base::SequencedTaskRunnerHandle::Get crash on macOS while calling NSAccessibilityGetObjectValueForAttribute

Q