use 2 interface in network extension

i have been working on network extension for routing traffic over different network interfaces and couldn't find any solution.

there is any way to choose network extension use specific network interface like en0 or en1?

i have been route some packets to second interface (usb tethering) but it's unreachable in network extension!

What type of network extension provider are you building? If it’s a packet tunnel provider, are you operating it in destination IP or source app (per-app VPN) mode? And how is it packaged, appex or sysex?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Hi @eskimo , i use packet tunnel provider as appex. actually its not per-app vpn, i get tunfd in packet tunnel provider and send all traffic to socks5 (tun2socks).

when i connected to wifi (service order 1) and usb tethering (service order 2) at the same time, traffic will send to wifi but usb interface not reachable if i want send some traffic through it, but when i disconnect wifi, usb is reachable and i can send traffic through it (without reconnecting extension).

i get tunfd in packet tunnel provider

How do you do that?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

use 2 interface in network extension

Q