Official information about model names.

I would like to retrieve the general model name of the iPhone that a user is using, such as "iPhone 13." However, the means I am aware of for accomplishing this is through the UIDevice class. The model name obtained through this method is slightly different from the one I desire, for example, "iPhone14,5." Therefore, I am considering adding a process to the app that converts names like "iPhone 14,5" to "iPhone 13," for instance. Fortunately, such processes have been made available by pioneers and can be implemented easily.

However, I am facing difficulties in the implementation process. I am unsure where to obtain the table for converting names like "iPhone 14,5" to "iPhone 13."

The table mentioned on TheAppleWiki (https://theapplewiki.com/wiki/Models#iPhone) seems to fulfill the functionality I desire. However, I believe this table was created by volunteers and may lack reliability in terms of information.

Is there an official source from Apple that provides tables to help with the conversion of these names?

Official information about model names.

Q