App rejected because of camera access permission. Pls help.

Hi,

My app was rejected by IOS, based on Guideline 5.1.1: "we still find the permission request for camera and photos is not sufficient. To resolve this issue, it would be appropriate to revise these and ensure that they sufficiently explain why the app needs this access."

It was my 2nd time already, I am frustrated. I asked IOS to give suggestion and it refuses.

Can anyone help me if I modified my message as below:

"AppName" would like to access your Camera Allow "AppName" to take your photo as profile picture. And this photo will be used in-app messaging only.

"AppName" would like to access your Photos Library Allow "AppName" to capture image from your Photo Library. This image will used as your profile picture and for in-app messaging only.

Thanks your help in advance

It was my 2nd time already, I am frustrated. I asked [App Review] to give suggestion and it refuses.

Right. They mostly just review apps and apply the guidelines. But someone from App Review did make an excellent tech talk video on this topic: Write clear purpose strings.

Thanks Scott,

Do you think this is good enough?

"AppName" would like to access your Camera Allow "AppName" to take your photo as profile picture. And this photo will be used in-app messaging only.

"AppName" would like to access your Photos Library Allow "AppName" to capture image from your Photo Library. This image will used as your profile picture and for in-app messaging only.

App rejected because of camera access permission. Pls help.

Q