Wallet Extension - "From apps on your iPhone" option not showing

I'm implementing Wallet Extension for adding credit card on wallet, I created both extension, UI and NonUI, but the "From apps on your iPhone" option never shows to me.

My extensions have the same entitlements of main app, with the com.apple.developer.payment-pass-provisioning.

My NonUI status function implementation:

final class MBFApplePayNonUIExtensionHandler: PKIssuerProvisioningExtensionHandler { override func status(completion: @escaping (PKIssuerProvisioningExtensionStatus) -> Void) { let status = PKIssuerProvisioningExtensionStatus() status.requiresAuthentication = true status.passEntriesAvailable = true status.remotePassEntriesAvailable = true completion(status) } ....

I tried this to: final class MBFApplePayNonUIExtensionHandler: PKIssuerProvisioningExtensionHandler { override func status(completion: @escaping (PKIssuerProvisioningExtensionStatus) -> Void) { let status = PKIssuerProvisioningExtensionStatus() status.requiresAuthentication = true completion(status) } ....

Extensions .plists:

NonUI: <plist version="1.0"> <dict> <key>NSExtension</key> <dict> <key>NSExtensionPointIdentifier</key> <string>com.apple.PassKit.issuer-provisioning</string> <key>NSExtensionPrincipalClass</key> <string>MBFApplePayNonUIExtensionHandler</string> </dict> </dict> </plist>

UI: <plist version="1.0"> <dict> <key>NSExtension</key> <dict> <key>NSExtensionMainStoryboard</key> <string>MBFApplePayUIExtension</string> <key>NSExtensionPointIdentifier</key> <string>com.apple.PassKit.issuer-provisioning.authorization</string> </dict> </dict> </plist>

What am I missing?

Same here. Can't make the "From apps on your iPhone" option appears on Apple Wallet

I cannot implement these extensions too. Any help?

After many attempts, I was able to make wallet extensions work. Want to share some details:

1. I started following exactly [this instructions.](https://developer.meawallet.com/mpp/ios/implementation-guide/#:~:text=Wallet%20Extensions%20(In%2DApp%20Provisioning,from%20right%20within%20Apple%20Wallet.)

2. At first, it's helpful implement a minimalist version of the non ui extension.

Just set all status fields to true and call the completion.

1. Double check if extensions are embed in the host app (Host app target > Build Phases > Target Dependencies)

2. Be aware that each wallet extension must have his own provisioning profile. Depending the CI/CD environment, it may needed to set the provisioning profile of each target at exportOptions.

Can you kindly add more details here

or a sample code for both UI and Non UI

I am following same resource is the status func enough for the Non UI ?

would really appreciate a reply here

Wallet Extension - "From apps on your iPhone" option not showing

Q