Appstore server notifications for Promo codes?

My app is in "Pending Developer Release" status, and I have created Promo codes for app download and for auto-renewable subscriptions. When I recently redeemed one of the subscription codes I did not receive an app store server notification to my server.

Does anyone know whether promo code redemption triggers an app store server notification or not? What are the conditions that must be met for an app store server notification to happen for promo code redemption?

Thanks

• For more context, my app has received the transaction and has finished it. I received these messages from storekitd: [66BBGGXX] Finishing transaction 0123456789 for com.blah.myapp and StoreKitServiceConnection(***): Returning 0 products, 2 invalid identifiers for com.blah.myapp

Add a Comment

Replies

Are you using V1 or V2 notifications? Could you please file a feedback ticket in Feedback Assistant http://feedbackassistant.apple.com and post the FB number here?

• Thanks for your response. Feedback: FB13213814

• Are you testing with Xcode local testing, or in the Sandbox environment?

• No, not Xcode local testing, and not Sandbox testing either, see further comments in the FB.

Add a Comment