TestFlight invite invalid or expired

I'm getting the Couldn't Load App. This invitation has been revoked or is invalid... message.

I have removed my tester from the All Testers section many times with same results.

Strangely, when I add my work account to an internal testing group, the app shows up in TestFlight on my personal phone. I might have previously used a redeem code from my work account in TestFlight on my personal phone/account.

My theory is that using the redeem code on a different account is causing me to not being able to see the app in TestFlight on my work account.

I have removed my personal account from all external testing groups and both accounts from the All Testers section but I'm still getting the same error in TestFlight on my work account (and the app keeps appearing in TestFlight on my personal account).

Is there a way to unlink my personal account from the redeem code?

I second this exact behaviour that I've also been receiving under similar circumstances.

• Invited to TestFlight through a work address, and registered on a personal device (Apple ID on device not the same email as the invite sent to).
  • Wanting to add a TestFlight build on a different device, signed in with the Apple ID the invite was originally sent to
  • Whenever entering the code, receive 'This invitation has been revoked' message
  • Remove tester from all sections on ASC, confirm that the build is no longer available for testing on the personal TestFlight. Even further by tapping 'Stop Testing', completely removing the build from device
  • As soon as re-add email to a TestFlight group, the build reappears on TestFlight on the personal device, and cannot be redeemed on second device

I'm getting this issue too.

I found this thread which could be related: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/702988

The following two lines on one of the comments (https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/702988?answerId=711560022#711560022) might be relevant here:

• This error occurred because a different Apple ID accepted the tester invitation for ***@.com, and a tester can be linked to only one Apple ID.
  • Note: Testers in the Deleted state aren't fully removed from TestFlight until their last installed build expires.
TestFlight invite invalid or expired

Q