Xcode cloud archive build Command exited with non-zero exit-code: 65

I have been trying for a couple of days now to get Xcode cloud running. But after some struggle with cocoapods the ci_post_clone.sh is working.

But now it fails at the archive section with no real explenation what went worng. I have my profisioning profile connected to the right bundle-id.

Run command: 'xcodebuild archive -workspace /Volumes/workspace/repository/wevize/ios/Runner.xcworkspace -scheme Runner -destination generic/platform=iOS -archivePath /Volumes/workspace/build.xcarchive -derivedDataPath /Volumes/workspace/DerivedData -resultBundleVersion 3 -resultBundlePath /Volumes/workspace/resultbundle.xcresult -resultStreamPath /Volumes/workspace/tmp/resultBundleStream34ff2ba9-cd2a-4e3b-befb-3243d688c7f5.json -IDEPostProgressNotifications=YES CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY=- AD_HOC_CODE_SIGNING_ALLOWED=YES CODE_SIGN_STYLE=Automatic DEVELOPMENT_TEAM=KTJT289M8K COMPILER_INDEX_STORE_ENABLE=NO -hideShellScriptEnvironment'

You can download the logs from artifacts available or you can also check click on the Archive iOS step inside Actions section in the left pane, could give more info

have you had any luck with this error? i'm having the same issue but only with the cloud archive

Any luck fixing with this issue?

I am also facing the same issue and no head up anywhere

Same Problem

Same error but only with cloud build

Xcode cloud archive build Command exited with non-zero exit-code: 65

Q