Cant upload on Testflight - Provisioning profile failed qualification on app-push-provider

Hello,

I'm working on an app with a local push provider. I already push it on testflight, two weeks ago and before that, and all worked.

Since, I updated to Version 15.0.1 (15A507) and download iOS 17. And now I can't upload a build anymore. There is no error on build, I can archive the project, but while I Distribute the app on testflight, it failed.

I got this error:

I already check my too provisioning profile and the app id (the app one and the localPushProvider one), the two seems to be good. No red cross on Xcode profile analyze for either, with all needing information:

This entitlements on each side :

<key>com.apple.developer.networking.networkextension</key>
	<array>
		<string>app-push-provider</string>
	</array>

I'm running out of clue for fixing this. All of this was working two weeks ago and I don't understand how update my system can interact with upload system ? Any idea what to try to upload my build on TestFlight ?

Thank you by advance !

Your provisioning profile acts as an allowlist for your entitlements. Are you able to export a Distribution signed copy of your app from Xcode organiser? To do this, click Distribute App and then follow Custom > App Store Connect > Export.

If you are, you can then unpack the archive and dump the entitlements claimed by your app and the entitlements authorised by your profile. See TN3125 Inside Code Signing: Provisioning Profiles for info on how to do that. Oh, and check both your app and the NE appex embedded that’s within your app.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Hooo ! I didn't know that we can still use the same interface than before on Xcode by clicking on "Custom" 😲. Using this kind of custom upload worked !

Thank you !! 🎉

So, to fix the errors, I had to not used this upload :

But the custom one.

I don't know if this is a Xcode bug or if I misunderstood something about this new screen 🤔

Cant upload on Testflight - Provisioning profile failed qualification on app-push-provider

Q