App rejected due to insufficent description of Photo access request.

I have provided the description why my app need to assess photo library. On my device, it shows the modified version of the description. However, the app reviewer still see the old default description "This app requires access to the photo library" which I don't see on my device. Is it possible that they are still looking at an old cached version. Should I build a new binary with a different version number? This is my description for accessing photo library. I noticed that I have request to access cammera library. Is is possible that message that they saw is from cammera library request.

<key>NSCameraUsageDescription</key>
        <string>This app requires read access to the cammera library.</string>
        <key>NSAppleMusicUsageDescription</key>
        <string>Play music while creating video</string>
        <key>NSMicrophoneUsageDescription</key>
        <string>This app requires to access microphone to record music to be used as background music for the video to be created by users </string>
        <key>NSPhotoLibraryAddUsageDescription</key>
        <string>This app requires read and write access to the photo library to load image for the video to be created by users and save the video in the library</string>
        <key>NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription</key>
        <string>This app requires access to the photo library to upload an image to be used as background for the video to be created by users.</string>
Answered by Claude31 in 769874022

Are you sure reviewer does not refer to this one, which is not detailed enough ?

If you upload a new version, you add a message for reviewer explaining this point. That should solve the issue.

PS: don't forget to close thread if you got the expected answer.

Accepted Answer

Are you sure reviewer does not refer to this one, which is not detailed enough ?

If you upload a new version, you add a message for reviewer explaining this point. That should solve the issue.

PS: don't forget to close thread if you got the expected answer.

App rejected due to insufficent description of Photo access request.

Q