Apple Developer Scam

Paid $99 for the developer account, only to login and have it say please pay $99. Card has been charged, its been over a week now, no one replies. Apple support says they can't help! Can someone explain this apple dev scam to me? I use the apple developer app in the iPhone. Now I have no access to develop. App store refuses to refund or give option to refund since it's an apple product. Call back support, does not even ring, goes straight to voice mail, then says, would you like to reschedule call.

Received response from email support indicating that you cannot use a PO Box while setting apple dev account. We're all developers here, maybe on the dev home page, remove "To Complete Registration Pay Here", when a sign up is pending but already paid. Possibly put up a message which indicates "Account pending: Need Physical Address", or maybe check the signup form and prevent PO Boxes... Apple email support person was great, but i lost 2 weeks of iPhone dev time.

I was just writing a post about it, and they blocked me for calling them out too. I will post it here. I contacted them for a full week. No response. I did not use a P.O. Box.

Apple Developer Program enrollment Scam

After reading thousands of forums of people making payments and enrolling in the program, but are left "pending" for months or even a year is a bit alarming.

Also, once you make a payment, apple requests a second payment in the account. Thinking it's an additional step, it is not. it is the same process so you paid $200. Once paid, you're supposed to get an email confirmation, but you do not. Legally, this should reviewed as whoever is working in this department is stealing money without being caught.

There is no excuse to be taking money from people especially when you are a technical company. It is 2023, and glitches, processes, and workflow should be easy for a company like Apple. Some people did not get reimbursed for making payments. The support office doesn't respond to emails. It's a fraud, a scam, and the government needs to move their time from FB, and look into the business practice of this organization.

Apple products are beginning to be Squid Games at this point. Appears fun, but empty with no substance inside.

Apple Developer Scam

Q