Opening app from testFlight crashes

Hi, ich have this following issue: When i open the app from TestFlight on a iPhone with OS version 17.0.3 it crashes instantly after opening.

In the crash report i found that the faulting thread is thread 5.

The crash log was added here

Can anyone help. Thanks

Consider this:

Exception Type:  EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)

This typically means your app trapped, that is, it detected a problem and crashed itself. In Swift code this might be, for example, because you force unwrapped an option that’s nil.

Now look at the crashing thread backtrace:

Thread 5 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.NSURLSession-delegate
0  mobile Access      …
1  mobile Access      …
2  mobile Access      …
3  mobile Access      …
4  CFNetwork          … __46-[NSURLSession getTasksWithCompletionHandler:]_block_invoke_2 + 216 /Library/Caches…
5  CFNetwork          … __67-[__NSURLBackgroundSession _onqueue_getTasksWithCompletionHandler:]_block_invoke + …
6  libdispatch.dylib  … _dispatch_call_block_and_release + 32 /Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/libdispatch…

Frame 4 shows that your app called -[NSURLSession getTasksWithCompletionHandler:] and the system is now calling you back with the results. Frames 3 through 0 are all your code. These are not symbolicated, so it’s hard to say what went wrong. I recommend that you symbolicate your crash report and investigate from there. For advice on ow to do that, see Adding Identifiable Symbol Names to a Crash Report.

Finally, a significant number of ‘crashes only in TestFlight’ problems are actually the result of a crash in your release build. See Testing a release build.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Opening app from testFlight crashes

Q