data (through "Quick Start") is transferred successfully while other times not.

We recently encountered a problem. When migrating data from an old mobile phone to a new iPhone device, there is a probability of data anomalies.

The specific scenario is: we deliver webclip (a shortcut to the Safari browser) to the iPhone 13 device through MDM, and we save the business token through localStorage (a data storage method provided by HTML5). When iPhone13 is migrated to the new iPhone15 through data migration (through "Quick Start"), the webclip is also synchronized. After many attempts, the strange thing is that the data stored in localStorage is sometimes synchronized, and sometimes the data stored is not synchronized. This anomaly will cause us some trouble, so I would like to seek the following help

First, I want to know more about data migration (through "Quick Start") which data will be synchronized and which data will not be synchronized. Second, how to avoid data migration and synchronize the data stored in localStorage to the new device Third, is this a bug in the system? We can solve this problem by updating the system.

Does anyone have the same problem as me?

data (through "Quick Start") is transferred successfully while other times not.

Q