My App constantly get rejected, because if user register in app with Sign in with apple, we open registration form with pre-filled information like email address and name. But make phone number field mandatory for user to enter.

Below is app rejection message.

The issues we previously identified still need your attention. If you have any questions, we are here to help. Reply to this message in App Store Connect and let us know.

Bug Fix Submissions The issues we've identified below are eligible to be resolved on your next update. If this submission includes bug fixes and you'd like to have it approved at this time, reply to this message and let us know.

You do not need to resubmit vour app for us to proceed. Alternatively, if you'd like to resolve these issues now, please review the details, make the appropriate changes, and resubmit.

Guideline 4.0 - Design Your app still offers Sign in with Apple as a login option but does not follow the design and user experience requirements for Sign in with Apple.

Specifically:

• Your app requires users to provide their mobile number after using Sign in with Apple. This information is already provided by the Authentication Services framework.

Next Steps Please revise the Sign in with Apple experience in your app to address the issues we identified above.

My App constantly get rejected, because if user register in app with Sign in with apple, we open registration form with pre-filled information like email, first name , last name, mobile and date of birth. If not getting data from apple sign in when all field mandatory for user to enter. except email.

My App constantly get rejected, because if user register in app with Sign in with apple, we open registration form with pre-filled information like email address and name. But make phone number field mandatory for user to enter.

Q