Unknown type name 'sec_protocol_options_t'

I have 7 applications with the same structure, however in one of them I suddenly got this error that I cannot solve why. The error appears to be related to Network Framework. The other 6 applications do not present this problem.

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS17.0.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Network.framework/Headers/quic_options.h:97:21 Unknown type name 'sec_protocol_options_t'; did you mean 'nw_protocol_options_t'?

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS17.0.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Network.framework/Headers/tls_options.h:72:21 Unknown type name 'sec_protocol_options_t'; did you mean 'nw_protocol_options_t'?

sec_protocol_options_t is a type declared in the Security framework that’s then used by the Network framework. These errors suggest that something is borked with your SDK. However, the fact that other projects build correctly suggests that your SDK is fine and that there’s something about your project settings that’s triggering the issue.

To start, have you tried a clean build (Product > Clean Build Folder then Product > Build)?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Unknown type name 'sec_protocol_options_t'

Q