App Store does not display all supported languages

• I use String Catalog to localize my app (built in English) to Japanese.

• The app works fine and supports both languages. I have tested on TestFlight, and the live version download from App Store also supports 2 languages.

• But the display on App Store only indicates Japanese.

• I have no idea why the number for localized files show 0 for both English and Japanese. The Localization of Japanese works fine.

How to fix this?

Fixed!

I don't know which one of this is the one that fixes this issue. I didn't try it separately, just did both the same time.

1. In String Catalog, I marked all English locale to be "Reviewed". Doing this will turn the existing grey texts into black

2. App Store Connect warned me that I didn't have a localization for custom intent (for widgets). In Xcode, in the intent file, I click Localize in the Inspectors. Doing this will increase the number of File Localized to 1 for each locale.

Note: I just realized that in App Store Connect, when you will your app in TestFlight tab. There is a Build Metadata, and if you scroll down you will see Store Information section. This will list all supported languages. You can check this before actually publish your app.

App Store does not display all supported languages

Q