Inconsistences in unfair rejected app review

I'm facing some issues trying to publish my app in Apple App Store, after made all the changes that they requested me I found in a dead end when they say it violates the Guideline 1.1.7 - Safety - Objectionable Content because it refears to COVID-19 in its concept or theme (wich isn't true).

My suspicion is that they think that because the name of my game "Super Viral 19" wich is a complete baised interpretation, I don't mention or make refference to COVID-19 dicrectly nor indirectly way.

But that is not the worst part, in a simple search I found out this application Antidote COVID-19 wich refear to COVID-19 in every part they can, its title, its description, along all the game, you have to develop vaccines and is developed by a game studio (not a medical institution).

These facts drove me to the conclussion that I'm being victim of discrimination, and it is very frustrating when a mega corporation like Apple generate this unfair competition between their competitors giving privileges to some developers and privating it to some others who doesn't have the same resources.

So my cuestion is wich would be the right place to report this abuse? I mean a governamental or consumer defense entity. I would like to listen similar experiences and how would you resolve it.

This is my game, it doesn't have more than these three screens:

Thanks in advance, Heraldo