Experience.rcproject

Hello I am very new here in the forum (in iOS dev as well). I am trying to build an app that uses 3d face filters and I want to use Reality Composer. I knew Xcode 15 did not have it so I downloaded the beta 8 version (as suggested in another post). This one actually has Reality Composure Pro (XCode -> Developer tools -> Reality Composure Pro) but the Experience.rcproject still does not appear. Is there a way to create one? When I use Reality Composure it seems only able to create standalone projects and it does not seem to be bundled in a any way to xCode. Thanks for your time people!

This file is available in the 2019 example project for Session 609 Here is the link. Creating a Game with Reality Composer https://developer.apple.com/documentation/realitykit/creating_a_game_with_reality_compose

I am able to copy the .rcproject to iPad and look at its contents using the iPad App "Reality Composer" Also I was able to create one in 2022, (so, you may want to download and use an older version of Xcode!)

Hi marcovisentin, Did you find anything to achieve 3D face filters in iOS?

Experience.rcproject

Q