Experience.rcproject

Hello I am very new here in the forum (in iOS dev as well). I am trying to build an app that uses 3d face filters and I want to use Reality Composer. I knew Xcode 15 did not have it so I downloaded the beta 8 version (as suggested in another post). This one actually has Reality Composure Pro (XCode -> Developer tools -> Reality Composure Pro) but the Experience.rcproject still does not appear. Is there a way to create one? When I use Reality Composure it seems only able to create standalone projects and it does not seem to be bundled in a any way to xCode. Thanks for your time people!

Replies

This file is available in the 2019 example project for Session 609 Here is the link. Creating a Game with Reality Composer https://developer.apple.com/documentation/realitykit/creating_a_game_with_reality_compose

I am able to copy the .rcproject to iPad and look at its contents using the iPad App "Reality Composer" Also I was able to create one in 2022, (so, you may want to download and use an older version of Xcode!)