Help Uploading game, Info

I asked a question here already and someone replied but then i had another question and no one replied so im making another thread.

I asked about what kind of information do i have to fill in when uploading my game. When it comes to personal information is it just my nam?e, email?, phone?,bank account (can it be paypal or ebanks?), also do i need proof of address (can it be a p.o box? what else do i need?
I really want to know every single one of them. Thanks

Replies

See answer here on what is required for creating Apple ID: https://support.apple.com/en-us/108647

Then if it is a paying app, you need to provide bank account.

Assuming an individual, not business account:

I don't believe that I had to supply proof of address when I registered, but that was a LONG time ago.

I do recall, however, that when I changed my address (I moved house) I had to send proof of my new address. (And at that time, they wanted me to send the documents by fax! Ha!) So they were more concerned about the possibility of a fraudster taking over an existing, profitable, account than creating a new account with no income stream, which makes sense.

They don't pay to Paypal, AFAIK. They need an IBAN.

2 questions: can i use eletronic banks like revolut (they have lithuanian iban) or does it have to be a physical bank account in my country? Also does paying app mean that you have to pay to acquire the game or does it mean the game is free and generates revenue through ads? are those 2 examples considered a "paying app"?

does paying app mean that you have to pay to acquire the game

Yes

or does it mean the game is free and generates revenue through ads?

No, that's a free app.

• but so you said that i needed to provide a bank account if its a paying app but if i get paid through ads i dont need one? how do i get paid ? and also can it be an eletronic bank account like revolut ? they have an Iban but its not from native country, its from lithuania . Is that a problem?Thanks.

Add a Comment

how do i get paid ? [for ads]

Where are you going to get the ads from? They will pay you. (I don’t have any experience with in-app ads.)

the ads i believe will come from google ad program. Is google that pays me? or is it apple?