help uploading game 3

Sorry but i have to create another thread because its an emergency and everytime i create a new topic, i get answers fast and then the topic is forgotten. I already got some information that i wanted to know but i still need all of it. I m talking about all the information i need to upload my game on apple store. Here are the questions given that im enrolling as a individual, not a company: If my game is free and it runs ads, who is paying me? apple or google?in my case(google ad program). Can I give them a revolut iban? its lithuania iban and im not from lithuania, is that a problem? Someone already told me I dont need proof of address. Also do i need to provide a phone number? is that a requirement? I want to know all the requirements both for apple and google to upload my game. Thanks

its an emergency

Tell us the story! Do you live somewhere that is subject to embargo / sanctions?

If my game is free and it runs ads, who is paying me? apple or google? in my case(google ad program).

Google obviously.

Can I give them a revolut iban?

If "them" == "google", this isn't the best place to ask. Anyway, have you searched the forum for "revolut"? There are some posts.

then the topic is forgotten.

Yes, this forum is pretty useless. Just look at the vast number of questions with 0 answers. Maybe there are other places to ask where you would get better answers.

im not subject to embargo or sanctions but i want to make sure i have all the information apple will ask me before i pay the 99 because im not sure i have it all, And i mean all the information from name, email, phone number to ibans and everything. i want to know what is required precisely

help uploading game 3

Q