Apple TV app for Windows 10

Hi, I am using the Apple TV application on a computer with Windows 10. For some time now I have had problems with playing video material. It often happens that there is a black screen in the background, there is sound playing and at some point the entire application freezes. only restarting the computer will help. I was looking for a solution on the Internet and found that many people had a similar problem. The second problem is that the video cannot be played at all, and video clips do not work in the Apple Music application. Only resetting the application helps. The attached video shows a problem with displaying subtitles embedded in the movie "An Apple Original", this problem does not occur in trailers, etc. This can be seen at the end of the trailer where the inscription "December 15 ", he just doesn't blink. I would like to point out that this effect does not occur when I watch it through the Chrome browser. I use the application because it is possible to download a movie/series to disk, which allows me to eliminate any overdubs and jams by streaming directly. From what you can see, both applications are in the beta, preview phase. Have any of you had similar problems? Where can I report it so that developers (I don't know if it's Apple or Microsoft) eliminate it? So when will both applications be released in their final version?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1zuyLS5KjGhSRHM87

Thank you in advance for your answer and help.

Regards.

Replies

These are the Developer Forums where non-Apple developers ask questions about how to code something. Your question is nothing to do with us. Please use the support forums instead.