Profil provisionning impossible to Install

Here are the actions I performed on my developer account: 1 - I created an IOS Development certificate. 2 - I registered my device: IPhone 10 IOS 16.7.2 3 - I created an identifier for my application4 - I cannot generate a correct provisioning profile to debug my application on my iPhone:Review Provisioning Profile Name: ProfileProvisionIPhone10 Status: Active Platform: iOS Expires: 2024/12/09 Type: Development Created By: Michel Poulet Enabled Capabilities: In-App Purchase App ID: AppIdGenTurfEvo (com.companyname.GenTurfEvo) Certificates: 1 total Devices: 1 totalWhen I import my provisioning profile to my iPhone with Xcode, I get the following error: Failed to install one or more provisioning profiles on the device. Please ensure the provisioning profile is configured for this device. If not, please try to generate a new profile. Do you have an idea of ​​the problem ? Thank you in advance for your help.

Answered by GenTurfEvo in 774910022

Hello and thank you for the advice, I don't know XCode, but I managed to create a project and debug it on my iPhone without any problem, what is happening in visual studio?

If you create a new test project from one of Xcode’s built-in templates, leaving automatic code signing enabled, are you able to run that on your device?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Accepted Answer

Hello and thank you for the advice, I don't know XCode, but I managed to create a project and debug it on my iPhone without any problem, what is happening in visual studio?

My application is coded in xamarin, I completely depend on Visual Studio.

Visual Studio give me this error : /Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/External/xbuild/Xamarin/iOS/Xamarin.Shared.targets(3,3): Error: /usr/bin/codesign a quitté avec le code 1: Warning: unable to build chain to self-signed root for signer "iPhone Developer: Xxxxx Yyyyyy (ZZZZZZZZZZ)" /Users/michelpoulet/Documents/GenTurfEvo/GenTurfEvo.iOS/bin/iPhone/Debug/device-builds/iphone10.6-16.7.2/GenTurfEvo.iOS.app/Frameworks/GoogleUtilities.framework: errSecInternalComponent (GenTurfEvo.iOS)

Too strong, I have the impression that publishing a bogus app from XCode generated another development certificate in my keychain, now I have two with the same name. This unlocked everything and now I can debug in visual studio! It’s a bit incomprehensible!!!

Q