Verifying identity on 2 different apple IDs

I'm already an owner of an AppStore with my individual company (let's call it CompanyOne), and another company for which I occasionaly work would like to give me ownership of their own store so I can manage it (let's call it CompanyTwo).

I'm already an admin in the CompanyTwo's appstore, but my name does not appear in the list of person eligible for the store ownership: I suspect that this is because I already own another store (CompanyOne).

As a workaround I created another apple ID, added that as an administrator in the CompanyTwo's appstore, and this new apple ID appears as eligible for ownership of the CompanyTwo's store.

The problem is that in order to accept the ownership on the new apple ID I have to verify my identity. No problems with that but the Developer App says that "Your identity can be verified once and can't be verified again for other Apple IDs", and I already verified my identity with my old apple ID, which I would like to continue to use for accessing my own CompanyOne's appstore.

How should I proceed in order to own both stores?

Hello, did you manage to figure out what to do? I have the same problem (Already owner of CompanyA account and someone wants to give me the owner role of a companyB)

Any luck resolving this?

Any luck resolving this?

Verifying identity on 2 different apple IDs

Q