dyld[2003]: Symbol not found: _$s6SQLite10ConnectionC8LocationO8inMemoryyA2EmFWC

There are 2 framework in my project. App imports Famework-A, and Framework-A imports Framework-B.

And Framework-B uses some oss like SQlite.

When I build these Frameworks, I haven't embed any framework, I embed them in my App.

And i was asked to use SPM only to build App but actually I need dynamic library because serveal parts in Framework-B use the same one like SQLite.

In order to build dynamic framewok using SPM, I fork the oss to my own github and add type:.dynamic in Package.swift and then download them.

And then this error occurs. I also tried to embed these oss in Framewok-A and build the App, everything is ok.

here is the error:

dyld[2003]: Symbol not found: _$s6SQLite10ConnectionC8LocationO8inMemoryyA2EmFWC
  Referenced from: <4B8F1B6D-C959-38BE-84E4-B93DF2BF0DDC> /private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/E6C1C0C2-AC80-4562-AA80-05373206ED9E/MPTDKSampleApp.app/Frameworks/DeviceAgentLogs.framework/DeviceAgentLogs
  Expected in:     <FC6697C5-DD8F-36D0-86B5-A0A7E817FB71> /private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/E6C1C0C2-AC80-4562-AA80-05373206ED9E/MPTDKSampleApp.app/Frameworks/SQLite.framework/SQLite

SQLite-Connection-Location-inMemoryis part of the source in SQLite and it should be located in ./Frameworks/SQLite.framework/SQLite.

My question is MPTDKSampleApp.app/Frameworks/SQLite.framework/SQLite is existed, so why this error happens?

here is the Package.swift i edited:

import PackageDescription

let package = Package(
    name: "SQLite.swift",
    platforms: [
        .iOS(.v11),
        .macOS(.v10_13),
        .watchOS(.v4),
        .tvOS(.v11)
    ],
    products: [
        .library(
            name: "SQLite",
            type:.dynamic,
            targets: ["SQLite"]
        )
    ],
    targets: [
        .target(
            name: "SQLite",
            exclude: [
                "Info.plist"
            ]
        ),
        .testTarget(
            name: "SQLiteTests",
            dependencies: [
                "SQLite"
            ],
            path: "Tests/SQLiteTests",
            exclude: [
                "Info.plist"
            ],
            resources: [
                .copy("Resources")
            ]
        )
    ]
)

#if os(Linux)
package.dependencies = [
    .package(url: "https://github.com/stephencelis/CSQLite.git", from: "0.0.3")
]
package.targets.first?.dependencies += [
    .product(name: "CSQLite", package: "CSQLite")
]
#endif

Does anyone can help?

@DNST have you found a solution for the issue above?

Q