Xcode Not showing Vision Pro Archive destination

My Xcode is only showing me the "Designed for iPad" Vision Pro archive destination despite having the native VisionPro destination chosen in my target settings.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Answered by Developer Tools Engineer in 774803022

Try updating the Base SDK to visionOS in your target's Build Settings. This is likely a known issue, listed on the Xcode 15.2 Beta Release Notes:

When the Base SDK Build Setting is set to iOS, the “Any visionOS Device” run destination will incorrectly display as “Any visionOS Device (Designed for iPad)” and will build using the iOS SDK. (112633577) (FB12695059)

Workaround: Change the Base SDK Build Setting to visionOS to use the “Any visionOS Device” run destination (FB12695059)

Accepted Answer

Try updating the Base SDK to visionOS in your target's Build Settings. This is likely a known issue, listed on the Xcode 15.2 Beta Release Notes:

When the Base SDK Build Setting is set to iOS, the “Any visionOS Device” run destination will incorrectly display as “Any visionOS Device (Designed for iPad)” and will build using the iOS SDK. (112633577) (FB12695059)

Workaround: Change the Base SDK Build Setting to visionOS to use the “Any visionOS Device” run destination (FB12695059)

Xcode Not showing Vision Pro Archive destination

Q