MapKit billing policy on native apps

Thank you all in advance. I've checked the terms and the pre-posted forum related to the same question. https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/127493

I have plans to use MapSDK in my native app and is critical to know that it really is free to use. Though I've checked the answers, I was wondering if there's a written document that says it's free to use on native apps.

Answered by sue_cho in 781057022

Self-answered question

I can see a few people has came across similar wonderings to if MapKit is actually free. I'm preparing to release a service using MapKit in a few days and realized this thread has never been answered.

Well, this was a quite redundant (or maybe silly) question to ask as nobody asks if UIKit is free to use on native apps. Yes, it is free tho on certain circumstances there are rate limits. So unless you come across a documentation stating a warning (ex. searching, reverse geocoding), it's free to use.

Accepted Answer

Self-answered question

I can see a few people has came across similar wonderings to if MapKit is actually free. I'm preparing to release a service using MapKit in a few days and realized this thread has never been answered.

Well, this was a quite redundant (or maybe silly) question to ask as nobody asks if UIKit is free to use on native apps. Yes, it is free tho on certain circumstances there are rate limits. So unless you come across a documentation stating a warning (ex. searching, reverse geocoding), it's free to use.

MapKit billing policy on native apps

Q