What is UIReferenceLibraryViewController and why my app is rejected because of it even though there is no reference to it in my code?

I got a strange App Store review rejection saying I am using this not in compliance with the developer program license agreement.

"Your app is accessing and using the content of Apple Dictionary in a manner that is not in compliance with the Apple Developer Program License Agreement. It would be appropriate to include your own dictionary content rather than using the data obtained from UIReferenceLibraryViewController."

But there is no where in our app uses Apple Dictionary and we have not add anything remotely near any UI code since the last release. We did move to use Xcode 15 for build and submission, how do I find out why Apple flag this as the rejection reason?

Interesting enough, I filed a dispute and resubmitted the app and it got approved.

What is UIReferenceLibraryViewController and why my app is rejected because of it even though there is no reference to it in my code?

Q