After replying to app review rejection do your re-submit

Hi,

I feel like there's been some miscomunnication with the app review team. I have been replying to the rejection and re-submitting and my comments don't seem to be read and I get the same rejection parroted out with not much clue about which action I really need to take as it's quite vague.

Does the App Review team reply to the rejection without me having to re-submit? Maybe I'm just not being patient enough or I'm using the submission process wrong.

Answered by endecotp in 775240022

Does the App Review team reply to the rejection without me having to re-submit?

Yes.

I get the same rejection parroted out with not much clue about which action I really need to take as it's quite vague.

That’s normal.

Accepted Answer

Does the App Review team reply to the rejection without me having to re-submit?

Yes.

I get the same rejection parroted out with not much clue about which action I really need to take as it's quite vague.

That’s normal.

Turns out you do need to resubmit for them to read your replies:

You’ll receive a message that contains information about the rejection, including how the app or item is out of compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines. You can correspond with Apple, and include attachments, such as screenshots and supporting documents, until you resubmit to App Review. If your app was rejected for a metadata issue, you can resubmit the same build after resolving the issue.

Thanks for answernig though.

you do need to resubmit for them to read your replies:

Not true, in my recent experience.

You can correspond with Apple, and include attachments, such as screenshots and supporting documents, until you resubmit to App Review.

That doesn't say that they don't read your replies until you resubmit. It means, "when you resubmit, you are no longer able to reply further on that web page; the communication is closed".

I've just been through a series of rejections and did get responses (albeit useless copy-and-paste repetitions) to my replies there, without resubmitting.

You either reply to the objection (if you think you're right) or submit a new build (if they're right).

After replying to app review rejection do your re-submit

Q