Profile "SKAdNetwork Developer Testing" has an invalid signature

Hi, I am trying to download to my iPhone SKADNetwork profile and every time it pops us this error:

Profile Error:

Profile "SKAdNetwork Developer Testing" has an invalid signature.

We need this profile for testing. Can you please help?

In case it is relevant: my company renewed the yearly membership a few days ago and I have Developer Mode activated on my iPhone.

Thanks and have a great day!

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of MariaYyyy Down vote post of MariaYyyy

Replies

I'm also facing the same issue. Any workaround solutions ?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of ajsk Down vote reply of ajsk

The issue here is that the certificate used to sign this configuration profile has expired. To confirm this:

1. Download the profile.

2. Open it in Apple Configurator.

3. At the bottom, click the info (i) button.

4. Note the big warning indicating that the certificate expired on 14 Dec 2023.

Please file a bug about this, then post your bug number, just for the record.

There’s no way to work around this. Debugging profiles like this have to be signed by Apple.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

• Hi @eskimo ! What about “AdAttributionKit Profile“ which was uploaded on Apple’s site at January 29th 2024? I cannot install it on iPhone with iOS 17.2.1. Is this new profile suitable only for devices with IOS 17.4+? How should we test SKAD postbacks now on earlier iOS versions. It takes a while without profile… I’ve installed 17.4 beta on my iPad and I cannot even login to “More downloads” at Apple’s site. Spinner just spins forever. Do you know anything about such issue? Thanks!

Add a Comment

@eskimo

I encountered the same issue and filed a bug ID: FB13511062.

Hi, any updates on this? Still getting the exact same error, and we are unable to re-check SKAd postbacks as expected.