IPHONE 13 GLITCH/UNRESPONSIVE

This issue has happened to me on 3 separate occasions now over the last few months. My phone will out of the blue freeze/glitch on the lock screen and the swipe up will not work properly. My lock screen and notification screen will mix together and glitch out. I am sometimes able to swipe up and unlock the phone however i will be stuck on the last app used and only be able to use that app. I cannot swipe up onto any home screen for other apps. My keyboard will also not appear and my control center will not work properly i.e cannot go on camera, calculator, screen record, turn off low power mode etc. Finally my battery percentage will be frozen in the top of my screen. The first time this happened i removed my screen protector but this didn't work, it eventually fixed itself after about an hour. The second time this happened it did not fix itself for a few hours. My phone is currently having the same issue and has not fixed itself after 2 hours. I cannot restart the phone as the power off option won't appear, and when i press the volume buttons quickly and hold the power button nothing happens. I also receive 0 notifications when this happens, but when it fixes itself the battery % will display correctly and all my notifications will come through. Would love some help on how to fix this when it happens.

Sorry this forum is dedicated exclusively to developer-related activity and questions. Your questions can be best served by an Apple Store Genius or in the customer retail forums https://discussions.apple.com/welcome

IPHONE 13 GLITCH/UNRESPONSIVE

Q