How to set ATS preferences in Xcode 15 But no plist?

I want to allow network access in my app but I have an error
nw_proxy_resolver_create_parsed_array [C1.1.1 proxy pac] Evaluation error: NSURLErrorDomain: -1003 which crashes my app although the seek command works and I get a correct value back from the internet server. I understood I could fix this as foilows? There is a section Info. Within Xcode 15 where you can find Custom macOS Application Target Properties. I selected App Transport Security Settings and the after pressing the drop down menu selected Allow Arbitrary Loads. Then to the left of that I press the menu and it shows YES and NO but if I try to select either of them neither appears in the key value box? Also I thought this would create a new Info.plist which I could then add my key values- but nothing happens.. I am very new to the so any help is much apprecated

I have an error … which crashes my app

That looks like a log entry. By itself, it won’t crash your app. Rather, you must be calling some API and, when that fails, your app crashes. What API are you calling?

This matters because…

I understood I could fix this as foilows?

ATS may be involved here, but it’s not guaranteed. Regardless, an ATS failure shouldn’t crash your app but instead trigger the network API you’re calling to return an error. If you’re app crashes when a networking API fails, that’s something you should investigate regardless.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

I just went through this today!

Go to https://developer.apple.com/news/?id=jxky8h89

and scroll to Configure exception domains

Walks you step by step how to if you don't have info.plist anymore.

How to set ATS preferences in Xcode 15 But no plist?

Q