Code Signing and Compliance with Privacy Updates in Cordova-based App Development

I am currently engaged in developing a mobile application using Cordova. This app incorporates CordovaLib as source code but does not utilize XCFramework. I have some inquiries regarding compliance with the privacy updates enforced by Apple starting April 2024.

1. What is the recommended approach for code signing in projects utilizing Cordova? I am unable to find clear guidelines in Apple's documentation specific to Cordova, and I am uncertain about the proper procedure.

2. With respect to Apple's privacy updates (referenced here: https://developer.apple.com/news/?id=r1henawx), are there any specific considerations or necessary modifications for Cordova apps? If not using XCFramework, what are the recommended steps to integrate these updates?

This information is crucial for my project, and I am eager to adhere to Apple's official guidelines. Any advice or guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Code Signing and Compliance with Privacy Updates in Cordova-based App Development

Q