PriviledgedHelperTools - Are they mandatory?

Greetings all,

I have installed 2 similar function apps (which are safe/signed e.t.c.) I run at different times, and both add items to the Login Items background section, the one is adding a background daemon and is only functioning when the switch is turned to on, while the other adds a PriviledgedHelperTool and can function even if the switch is turned to off, but if it is turned to on, but if I run this app then somehow the other breaks and can not function properly. So as a workaround I keep the PriviledgedHelperTool switch to off and only the other app's daemon switch to on so they can both operate whenever I want.

My question has to do with the one that adds the PriviledgeHelperTool, and I wonder if this script contains any crucial information for the functioning of the according application. Though even if I deleted the PriviledgedHelperTool of it from the according folder, and launched the app, it seems it was not regenerated neither any notification shown up or so. Furthermore even if I removed the PriviledgedHelperTool the app seems to function properly, but I would like that thought to be confirmed by some community experts / developers here.

I am on MacBook Air M1, macOS Sonoma 14.3 Developer Beta

Thank you all in advance for your time.

Best regards.