Invalid Binary

I uploaded my app on AppStore but it gives warning like below in Xcode Archives.

This bundle is invalid. The key UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities in the Info.plist may not contain values that would prevent this application from running on devices that were supported by previous versions.

I have uploaded it for review on AppStore but it was rejected and shows "Invalid Binary" error on AppStore and didn't get any more detail about it.

I already tried by adding UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities and NSCameraUsageDescription in info.plist

Any help for this is appreciated.

The message says that you have removed some previously supported devices. Is it exact ? If so, you have to restore those devices in the list.

I think it's related to the following note on https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/information_property_list/uirequireddevicecapabilities/:

Important Your app must include the UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities key in the Information Property List file that you submit with your binary. For app updates, you can only maintain or relax capability requirements. Submitting an update with added requirements would prevent some customers who previously downloaded your app from running the update.

If you've changed UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities from your previous submission, revert the changes and I think it'll work.

Invalid Binary

Q