iPhone first? Or iMac first? Feedback Assistant is Broken Again (GRRR!!) and I have to reset my iCloud Pwd - which device should I change it on first? iPhone first? Or iMac first?

iPhone first? Or iMac first? Feedback Assistant is Broken Again (GRRR!!) and I have to reset my iCloud Pwd - which device should I change it on first? iPhone first? Or iMac first? Feedback Assistant is Broken Again (GRRR!!) and I have to reset my iCloud Pwd - which device should I change it on first? This is the question that led me to start this thread:

Why is Apple forcing me to change my Appl… - Apple Community

Apple is not 'forcing' me to, of course - although I have no choice - I can only recommend to everyone that they AVOID FEEDBACK ASSISTANT LIKE THE PLAGUE until some hack can be found to delete the utterly useless thing: every time I try to sign into it, it forces me to reset my pwd - and then refuses to recognise the freshly minted pwd - and I ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE I have done this enough times to be certain that it is a Feedback Assistant fault - and a huge one - I'm on Sonoma 14.4 Public Beta.

So, having done this utterly unnecessary dance at least fifteen times over the past couple of weeks, and been caught in #AnotherAppleGotcha time and time again (for example, reset pwd on iMac, then sign out of iCloud on iPhone, only to have my exact (copied and pasted) fresh pwd rejected by iPhone), I really would like to know the correct order to do this in - please, please, I'm on my knees here!

Perhaps it would be easier to erase the hard disks on all my devices, reload from Time Machine or something - or start with a fresh, ****** Apple ID, and get the Geniuses at the Bar to transfer all my licenses . . .

Only joking - but, come on Apple, you can do better than this!

And, just by the by, why does the Apple Community website, when asking me to choose which of my (fifteen) Apple devices, offer me first on the list, three MICROSOFT PCs as possible subjects of this problem??? !!!!

So - I've reset the pwd on the iMac - all cool after an NVRAM reset and a bit of grunting - but I now have an iPhone which is signed in on the old pwd - and I have updated the OS with an out-of-date pwd - should I sign out and sign in again? (Which, by the way, triggered mayhem last time I tried it) or just wait until some crucial moment like checking in at an airline terminal, only to find I'm locked out of my entire system again?

Nobody knows. There's nothing - I've even search the smelliest corners of the DarkWeb - nothing at all . . .